Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Leaving my mark, completing and living my legacy

It's my Senior Year and I am planning on leaving my mark and completing and living my legacy at New Canaan High School for the Rams. In the fall, I will be doing it for New Canaan Football. And in the winter, I will do it with New Canaan Wrestling. And in the spring, I will do it with New Canaan Lacrosse. I will also leave my mark and complete and live my legacy with the St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church Emmaus Youth Ministry. I'm also going to leave my mark and complete and live my legacy at my internships with New Canaan Fire Co. No. 1, New Canaan Parking Commission, New Canaan Library, and hopefully Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 653 both at New Canaan High School and at the New Canaan Public Schools LAUNCH Program. 

After High School and LAUNCH, I will be leaving my mark and completing and living my legacy when I do training for my driver's license. Once I have my license, I will be leaving my mark and completing and living my legacy by serving in the United States Marine Corps as an 0311 Infantry Rifleman. After 4 years of seeing combat around the globe, I will be leaving my mark and completing and living my legacy when I become either SWAT or K9 and NCHS School Resource Officer for the New Canaan Police Department, O-Line or D-Line Coach for the New Canaan High School Varsity Football Team, and still volunteer in Youth Ministry at St. A's. The results will mean something in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment