Monday, July 23, 2018

My 2 Purposes In Life

My first purpose in life is to work hard at whatever I do. I have been recently working hard to get on the field on September 8th against St. Joe's for our season opener in Football. This past school year, I have been working hard in the classroom and managed to get High Honors 3 out of 4 quarters of the school year. I hopefully will manage to work beyond my limits this upcoming school year as I prepare for the future. I hope to get High Honors all 4 quarters and hopefully see the field this Football season, and hopefully also see the mat in Wrestling and the field in Lacrosse. I also have been working hard at my internships. The Firefighters at New Canaan Fire Co. No. 1 have really appreciated my hard work. Same with the Librarians at New Canaan Library and the Parking Officials at New Canaan Parking Commission.

My second purpose in life is to help other people. I have been helping other people through our activities that we do when I'm with the St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church Youth Ministry. I have done things like a Cinco De Mayo party with the kids at Breakthrough, played bingo and made crafts with the elderly seniors at the retirement home, took the Thorpe kids to the park in the Bronx borough of New York City, and lots more! I will hopefully continue to help other people in the near future like my family members have done. I plan on serving and protecting other people as an 0311 Infantry Rifleman in the United States Marine Corps, also as a SWAT or K9 and School Resource Officer with the New Canaan Police Department, helping Student athletes as a coach on the New Canaan High School Varsity Football Team, and continue to help the same type of people that I help now by still volunteering with my congregation, St. A's. The type of family members that I have that help or have helped other people is my dad, Marc, my Uncle Brian, my Uncle Vinnie Falotico, my Uncle Dan, my Uncle Vinnie Speziale who are all Veterans with 2 in the U.S. Navy, 2 in the U.S. Army, and 1 in the U.S. Air Force and I have the utmost respect for all their services. Also, my grandpa was a Firefighter with the Central Valley Fire Department, my mom, Kate's cousin Joanne's husband Paul Roncallo who was a Firefighter with the New York City Fire Department, my 2nd cousin Connor Flynn who is a Firefighter and an EMT with the Englishtown New Jersey Fire Department, my 2nd cousin Katie O'Brien who just graduated from Roger Williams University School of Law and is now a Lawyer, and my 2nd cousin Lindsay Zayia who is pursuing her medical career at Creighton University Medical School who will become a doctor for Childhood Cancer. My family is dedicated to helping people.

No comments:

Post a Comment