Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Sports to play after my Senior Football Season

As you all know, I play Varsity Football for the Rams of New Canaan High School. It is my senior year and we are heading into this season highly touted. We are in the process of going 13-0 and winning the Class LL State Championship, FCIAC Championship, and Turkey Bowl with the incredible Senior Class I'm in with 4 Division 1 College Football Commits. But after Football Season, I won't have anything to train for Football wise because I'm graduating. So, after Football season I have decided to try out for the Varsity Wrestling and Boys Varsity Lacrosse Teams at New Canaan High School. I would be a Defenseman in Lacrosse and a tough wrestler. Like I am an Offensive Guard and Defensive Tackle in Football. I hope to make this the best athletic school year yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment