Thursday, July 19, 2018

Following sports



I love professional sports. I like the NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, NCAA, and Olympics. For NFL, I like the San Francisco 49ers and my favorite player is Jimmy Garoppolo. For MLB, I like the San Francisco Giants and my favorite player is Hunter Pence. For NHL, I like the Washington Capitals and my favorite player is TJ Oshie. For NBA, I like the Golden State Warriors and my favorite player is Draymond Green. For NCAA I like the Navy Midshipmen of the United States Naval Academy and I like all the student athlete Midshipmen. For Olympics, I like Team USA and my favorite Olympians are Michael Phelps and Lindsey Vonn. Sports is a way of life.

Image result for navy midshipmen
Related imageRelated imageRelated image


Image result for capitals

Image result for team usa






No comments:

Post a Comment