Saturday, July 14, 2018

Internships and Youth Ministry

I intern at New Canaan Fire Co. No. 1. I am a maintenance guy there. I clean fire trucks, I vacuum stairs, and I sweep the bay which is where the Fire Apparatuses park. I am friendly with all the Firefighters. I will hopefully continue to work there in the school years at NCHS and LAUNCH.

I also intern at New Canaan Library and New Canaan Parking Commision. I give out and file tickets, I envelope letters, etc. I also do the book drop, put books and dvds away, etc. I also am going to intern at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 653 in New Canaan Connecticut. It’ll be interesting. 

I also volunteer for my Youth Ministry at St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church. We do a lot of things that get us closer to Jesus Christ himself. We have our retreats in November and March. We also feed the homeless, spend time with underprivileged kids, spend time with elderly folks at the retirement home, those types of things. I want to keep up my faith because being both Italian and Irish Catholic is important to my life and so is Jesus, Mary, and God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment