Wednesday, July 18, 2018

New Opportunities to look into

So with my internship program at NCHS, I so far work for New Canaan Fire Co. No. 1, New Canaan Library, and New Canaan Parking Commission. I am also looking into working at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 653 since my goal after 2 years at LAUNCH, passing my driver's license, and getting a medical waiver is to serve in the United States Marine Corps and then serve in the New Canaan Police Department. But I am currently looking into the idea of working at Vineyard Vines with a girl from LAUNCH named Annabelle Clancy and maybe also work at Joe's Pizza. I like Vineyard Vines clothing because it makes me look preppy and classy. And with a job there, you get a employee discount off anything in the store. I hope this all works because I am a hard worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment