Friday, July 27, 2018

What God built me for

God built me for many things. God built me to be physically and mentally tough, physically and mentally strong, faithful, loyal, and humble. The things that God built me for carry over into my High School Football Career and will carry over into my High School Wrestling and High School Lacrosse Careers all at New Canaan High School. They also carry me over into my Youth Ministry Career at St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church. What God built me for will also carry over into my Careers in the United States Marine Corps as an 0311 Infantry Rifleman, also  as either a SWAT or K9 and School Resource Officer for the New Canaan Police Department, as either an Offensive Line or Defensive Line Coach for the New Canaan High School Rams Varsity Football Team, and as a volunteer at St Aloysius for the Youth Ministry. God has built me for a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment