Monday, July 30, 2018

Why Miley Cyrus/Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana is important to me

Miley Cyrus and her Disney Character Miley Stewart who’s stage name is Hannah Montana is important to me because she is very determined, adacious, witty, compassionate, stylish and hyper. And I possess all those character traits. She and I have the same white skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. When she's not Hannah, she's Miley. Her dad Robby calls her Mile for short and her brother Jackson calls her Miles for short. She and I sometimes do things that are wrong to do. She and I have our special talents. She and I look exactly like twin cousins and I kept saying to everyone I know, "It's like we was related." We both have went through struggles in our lives but found our way to get back up on our own 2 feet. These are lyrics from her song “The Climb” to describe that sentence: “There's always gonna be another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move Always gonna be an uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side It's the climb.” 

In both Hannah Montana The Movie and TV Show, Miley Stewart and Hannah Montana struggled with relationships in her father, her brother Jackson, her best friend Lilly, her Grandma Ruby, and her lifelong friends Travis and Oliver,  but managed to get passed those struggles and to care for them. She also struggled with other things and that’s how she wrote my favorite Hannah Montana, Miley Stewart, and Miley Cyrus song, “The Climb.”

I struggled with things such as relationships with my family and friends, getting out of a School I hated, medication problems, disability struggles, and others. 

When I was going through a crisis, I struggled with relationships with family and friends as well as medication and my autism. I had to spend a good week and a half in the Yale-New Haven Hospital in the Mental Instutitional Unit. I never had a criminal record, but did pretty messed up shit that was fucking messed up. But I kept fighting back and I feel better. I also struggled getting out of my old boarding school, Maplebrook School when I also did messed up shit there too. But I managed to get out of there and was able to go to New Canaan High School. 

Miley Cyrus/Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana all pursued their goals of being singers and following in her dad, Robby Ray Stewart/Billy Ray Cyrus's footsteps when they still struggled in life. 

My goal after High School is to get a medical waiver for my autism to follow in my dad's footsteps and serve my country and join the United States Marine Corps as a 0311 Infantry Rifleman, become either a SWAT or K9 and NCHS School Resource Officer for the New Canaan Police Department, become an O-Line or D-Line Coach for the New Canaan High School Varsity Football Team, and continue to volunteer at St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church. 

What I did achieve this past School year was going to New Canaan High School and playing Varsity Football and I will soon be pursuing playing time for both Varsity Wrestling and Varsity Lacrosse for the Rams. And I also accomplished being a member of the St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church Emmaus Youth Ministry. 

“There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb.” -Hannah Montana, Miley Stewart, and Miley Cyrus 

No comments:

Post a Comment