Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Emmaus Senior Year

With my Youth Ministry at St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church in New Canaan, I am going to get more involved like I did this year. I will go to activities like Thorpe, to be with my buddy Jero, do activities with the kids at Breakthrough, doing activities with the elderly retirement home citizens, like my friend Rinna, who is from Italy, feed the homeless and unfortunate, and go to the Catholic Underground. I even will consider to Mrs. Otis about doing an activity with the War Veterans over at the VFW Post 653. I think it would teach them what Christ called them to do. And don't forget our Emmaus Retreats! This November, I will be working at E76 with my mom, Kate. My mom will be on Team Cha, that gets to make meals and desserts. I will either be on Cele or Chara. One of those teams brings fun and excitement to the candidates and the other gets to write letters to the candidates. E76 will be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment