Wednesday, August 8, 2018

What more can I do?

I am already playing Varsity Football and will be doing Varsity Wrestling in the winter and playing Varsity Lacrosse in the spring all at New Canaan High School. I am also a part of the St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church Youth Ministry. I am a High Honors Student and was Student of the Month in March 2018. I also volunteer at various organizations in town. Like being a maintenance guy at New Canaan Fire Co. No. 1, doing desk work at New Canaan Parking Authority, Librarian skills at New Canaan Library, and Dining Prep at Baldanza Cafe. I am also planning on working at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 653. I am also planning to have a talent with music at playing acoustic guitar. I am currently training with vision therapists to get a driver's license and a medical waiver to enlist in the United States Marine Corps as an 0311 Infantry Rifleman, to be a SWAT or K9 and New Canaan High School Resource Officer for New Canaan Police Department, Being an Offensive or Defensive Line Coach for New Canaan High School Football and being a Coach and Board Member for New Canaan Youth Football, and to still be a volunteer at St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church in New Canaan, Connecticut. What more can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment