Friday, August 31, 2018

Senior Year just began!

My Senior Year has just begun at New Canaan High School. There's a lot I want to accomplish in my last school year before I graduate in June. I hope to get recognized in the classroom, on the Football Field, Wrestling Mat, Lacrosse Field, in my job sightings, and at Emmaus with St. Aloysius in New Canaan. I hope to make High Honors all 4 quarters of the school year this year. Last year, I made High Honors in the 1st, 3rd, and 4th quarters and made Honor Roll the 2nd quarter and I earned the Student of the Month Award in March of 2018. Last Football season, at our last home game vs Fairfield Ludlowe, I got in in the 4th quarter and rushed the passer and got a tackle and got announced on Dunning Field's speakers. This Football season, I hope to get playing time and to get in the New Canaan Advertiser. I also hope to be an accomplished Wrestler and Lacrosse Player when I go out for Wrestling in the winter and Lacrosse in the Spring. I hope to get recognized for all my hard work at my internships at New Canaan Fire Co. No. 1, New Canaan Parking Authority, and at New Canaan Library. I also hope to have internships at Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 653, Vineyard Vines New Canaan, and Tony's Deli. I also hope to have a very successful year doing Emmaus with the Youth Ministry at St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church in New Canaan. This November and March, I get to work at the E76 and E77 Retreats and will help feed the homeless, spend time with the Breakthrough and Thorpe kids, spend time with the elderly retirement home people, etc. After I graduate in June, I will be on a 2 year plan at the New Canaan Public Schools LAUNCH Program to work on life skills and continue my internships I already have. After that, I will be enlisting in the United States Marine Corps in the Infantry hopefully as a Rifleman, then joining the New Canaan Police Department as either a SWAT or K9 and NCHS School Resource Officer, being a Varsity O-Line and D-Line Coach for the New Canaan High School Varsity Football Team, and to still Volunteer at St. A's. I hope to have a great Senior Year this year and hope to accomplish many things!

No comments:

Post a Comment