Friday, August 3, 2018

Take Care of Business, and work to pursue your dreams.

Whenever there's business that needs to be taken care of, you should leave it to me. Because I am the best at doing it. Whether in school, on the athletic field, during a workout, during an internship, or whether it's a long term goal you want to pursue in the near future, I can do it either way. Take NFL Defensive End J.J. Watt for an example, he lives by a quote, "Dream Big, Work Hard." He worked his ass hard to start in High School for the Pewaukee Pirates of Pewaukee High School in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, he worked hard to pursue his lifelong dream of playing for his childhood College Football team, the University of Wisconsin Badgers, worked hard to be drafted with the 11th pick in the First Round of the 2011 NFL Draft by the Houston Texans, and worked extremely hard to get the fan's respect. Though he didn't play for his childhood NFL Team, the Green Bay Packers, he still made results look satisfactory. And that's what I do. I make results look satisfactory. Everyone wants to do something great. We all want to play in the NFL, be a music star, or the next Einstein or whatever it is you want to do, but it's what you're going to do to get you to that point. I have had many dreams throughout my pastime. I pursued a couple of those dreams in High School with playing Football for my High School Team, the New Canaan High School Rams, and working at my local Fire Department, New Canaan Fire Co. No. 1. I also accomplished being a member of the St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church Youth Ministry. When playing Ice Hockey, I did have dreams of playing in the NHL, but soon realized it was unrealistic considering I didn't play as much as these players played, but I could still play in the Adult Hockey League, or Beer League when I'm older. I also had dreams of playing High School Football, College Football, and in the NFL, but soon realized that one of those dreams would be accomplished, and that was playing High School Football. I had dreams of playing Major League Baseball when I was playing Babe Ruth League Baseball, but quit because it wasn't worth playing anymore. I had dreams of playing in the NBA when I was playing Basketball at my old school, Maplebrook School, but quit because of the unsportsmanlike behaviors in my teammates. Now that I pursued my dreams of playing Football for New Canaan High School, and becoming a member of New Canaan Fire Co. No. 1, I am currently on my journey of making my dreams of serving in the United States Marine Corps as an 0311 Infantry Rifleman, serving with the New Canaan Police Department as either a SWAT or K9 and the NCHS School Resource Officer, being an O-Line or D-Line Coach for New Canaan High School Varsity Football considering those are the areas I play, and still being a volunteer in the St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church Youth Ministry. Whatever it is that I want to do, I take care of business and pursue what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment