Friday, August 24, 2018

Big Things Ahead

So, tomorrow me and my Football Team have a practice tomorrow with New Rochelle High School in New Rochelle, New York, scrimmage on Tuesday against Southington High School in Southington, Connecticut, Football Jamboree at NCHS on Saturday of Labor Day Weekend, and then our season opener against St. Joe's. These are the defining practices to see if I play this season and on Saturday September 8th against St. Joe's. The New Canaan High School Varsity Football Team is expected to be pretty good this year. With 4 Division 1 College Football Commits. OL/DL Jack Stewart to Michigan, OL/DL Jack Conley to Boston College, QB Drew Pyne to Notre Dame, and LB Garrett Braden to Rice. I hope to get a position on the 2nd or 3rd Defensive Line on Varsity as Coach Catanzaro said to me and my fellow Linemen to fight for those spots. I also have a scrimmage up in Southington, Connecticut on Tuesday at Southington High School. Then on the Saturday of Labor Day Weekend we have a Football Jamboree at New Canaan High School and then it's Game Week vs St. Joe's.

Thursday I start Senior Year. I have new teachers and some new classes. I also have new internships and new sports to try out. Youth Ministry to take advantage of. And I have graduation and plans after High School. I have Connections, Learning Center, Social Skills for Adults and Careers, Reading and Writing, Environmental Science, Practical Math, Physical Education and Health, Cultural Anthropology, Civics, and Woodworking. I have Ms. Calcagni, Ms. Hammond, Mr. Schwartz, Mr. Honohan, Ms. Palmer, Ms. Lewis, Ms. Goldhawk, and Ms. Pivovar. I'm trying out for after Football Season is both Wrestling and Lacrosse. My new internships are still working at New Canaan Fire Co. No. 1 as a Maintenance Worker, Working at New Canaan Parking Commission as an Office Guy, Maybe work at New Canaan Library, and hopefully work at Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 653. I still haven't completed everything for Graduation yet but I'm still working on it. I have Youth Ministry for St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church in New Canaan with retreats, conferences, service missions, etc. After I graduate, I will be working at the New Canaan Public Schools LAUNCH Program, Train at Curcio Training, Coach New Canaan Football, and Vision Therapy Sessions for a Driver's License so I can get a medical waiver for the United States Marine Corps to be an 0311 Infantry Rifleman, after 4 years of combat, I'll be either a SWAT or K9 and NCHS School Resource Officer for New Canaan Police Department, Coach either the Offensive Line or Defensive Line for New Canaan Football and Coach and on the Board for New Canaan Youth Football, and still be a volunteer at St. A's.

No comments:

Post a Comment