Thursday, February 7, 2019

Internships, Lacrosse, Indoor Track, LAUNCH, Emmaus, and Summer Job.

I recently had my PPT at school and we touched base on numerous subjects. Internship wise, I went back to volunteering at New Canaan Fire Co. No. 1. I am hoping to get one at either New Canaan Police Department or New Canaan Volunteer Ambulance Corps. I have finished up Indoor Track which went well and was a standout Shotput thrower. I am currently getting ready for Lacrosse Season where I hope to see some Varsity action like I did with Football. At LAUNCH next year, I will be getting ready for my goals. I will be training for the United States Marine Corps and New Canaan Police Department. I will also be taking a class at Norwalk Community College on First Responding. Emmaus will be fun this year as I am an Adoration Liaison for the 2nd straight time and am on Cha where we cook meals for the candidates on the retreat. I have just been hired by Hobbs Incorporated a Construction Contracting company to work on Construction Sites using certain tools and those types of things. The transition process with LAUNCH is going well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment